Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I just might like.... Solange.....Yea I know

So I've been listening to some of Solange Knowles' new music and I'm feeling her right now. I must admit that I never cared much about her before, but I was pleasantly surprised by her new material. She is going for a different sound than she has before and it is very different from her sister's body of work (which is refreshing, although I luv Bee). I really hope that she will do well with this project and finally get some much needed credibility as an artist. Her new album will be called Soul Angel and the Hadley Street Dreams. Interesting title. I'll be listening for more of her stuff. Check it out, you might just like her too!
EnJoY!!






I really like this one...


She's a weed head... who'da thunk it?



last one

No comments: