Monday, March 10, 2008

90s Moment...2.0

This moment is dedicated to one of the greatest entertainers EVER.... Drum roll please........ Michael Jackson aka THE MAN. I have loved his music since the first time my father played his Off the Wall album (and i do mean album) when I was little. I remember doing dances to his songs and driving my family CRAZY listening to him all day. There's really no way for me to explain how important this man is to music and that would be a really long post if i did. So lets focus on one song......... Remember the Time is one of my favorite songs by Mr. Jackson. The song popped in my head the other day and I rediscovered my love for it. The song itself was wonderful and the video was phenominal. The video is a good 9 mins long and I enjoy every second. Set in ancient Egypt, it featured groundbreaking visual effects and appearances by Eddie Murphy, Iman, and Magic Johnson along with a distinct complex dance routine ( HOT FIRE) that I memorized and still kind of remember. So lets take a moment and remember the time when Michael Jackson was on top of the world....(insert dreamy music)...


No comments: