Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I need EXCITEMENT in my life..... Passion for the EXTREME

So I think I've told just about everyone I know about some of the reckless, exhilarating stuff that I want to do. Up until now I have been keeping my activities pretty tame, but i is time to step it up. Driving fast and riding roller coasters just don't do it for me anymore. Here goes (in no particular order)...


  • SKYDIVING

  • Own and Ride a motorcycle

  • jet ski

  • rock climb

  • scuba dive

  • Become a licenced pilot (so serious i almost considered the air force)

  • more things to come (I can't remember everything right now)........

I plan to do all of these things. I just need to find some brave souls who would accompany me on my journey. Or maybe I won't wait for anyone.... Wish me luck :-)

No comments: