Monday, February 25, 2008

I am A SCI-FI freak!!! And proud of it.... Vol. 1

So for the first actual blog I will introduce you to the world of science fiction.... a I see it. I LOVE science fiction. I watch the movies,shows, specials, read the books and all that good stuff. Since I will probably have a MILLION posts about science fiction, I'll start at the begining of my sci-fi journey. Enter..................... The Twilight Zone.


Greatest intro ever. Rod Sterling is the man. He created the show and wrote and narrated almost every episode.

Before I even knew what science fiction was, I was sneaking downstairs to watch Twilight Zone with my Aunt Kim (my sci-fi mentor...lol). At this time I'm about 5 or 6 years old and watching what should scare a little kid, but I ain't never scared. One of the first episodes that I can remember seeing is "Little Girl Lost" and beeing a little girl myself I was inrerested. A little girl rolls off her bed and into another dimension. CRAZY...right? I don't know about you but I've fallen off a bed or two in my day and i was a little freaked out, but even more I thought it was cool. I was told it impossible, but in my world nothing is. Anyway.... from then on I wanted to see more of the crazy, random, mysterious things science fiction had to offer..... So call me what you want SCI-FI is GREAT!!! More of my sci-fi journey to come.......

Here's a clip of the episode. Enjoy.......

No comments: